AminoA FULVAAC is a 70% fulvic acid powder, with 99-100% solubility in water.
A powerful non-toxic organic electrolyte, AminoA FULVAAC can provide a multitude of benefits for to both soil and plant. It enhances cell division and elongation, and root growth is magnified with obvious benefits.
As a foliar spray, fulvic acid increases the plant’s oxygen uptake capacity with an associated increase in chlorophyl production and an increase in the permeability of plant membranes, improving the uptake of nutrients.
It is a potent, natural chelating agent, slowing oxidation and converting metallic elements into readily absorbable, bio-available nutrition with very small molecular size. Its unique ability to dissolve minerals and trace elements allows fulvic-chelated minerals rapid entry through plant cells.
AminoA FULVAAC can interact with sunlight to enhance photosynthesis, which can be particularly valuable during prolonged cloudy periods, and can absorb a part of the harmful UV radiation. This property is also used to delay the decomposition of UV unstable active substances such as Pyrethrum.
- Offers drought protection, due to improved moisture storage.
- Can detoxify pollutants in the soil. They absorb toxins (reducing soil-life damage) and catalyze their rapid breakdown.
- Dissolves silica and magnifies the many benefits of this element.
- Responsible for an increase in stomata opening and transpiration and assists plant respiration as well as improving the respiration of beneficial micro-organisms.
- Fulvic acid directly influences numerous enzymatic processes and stimulates the plant’s immune system.
Directions for use:
Ensure all product is dissolved prior to application. To produce a dissolved concentrate, mix at 1:10 with water; do not add solid to spray tank.
Add the Fulvic Acid Powder to warm water slowly. Always mix under vigorous agitation and test compatibility before using with other products. Care must be taken when mixing.
Subscribe to our Newsletter